Maitre D'Hotel Butter
Author: Sauce Recipes
- 2 oz. butter
- 1 dessert spoon of very finely chopped parsley
- a few drops of lemon juice
- Put the butter and the chopped parsley onto a plate.
- Add the lemon juice , salt and pepper on top of the butter.
- Using a blunt knife, work the ingredients together until they seen evenly mixed.
- Tilt the plate to allow any surplus liquid to flow away.
- Leave in a cool place until the butter seems firm and solid.
- Roll into small pats or cut into suitable sized shapes.
- Good to serve with fish and grilled dishes.